Phoebe and her little family need your help.
You can read their story here.
Follow them on Facebook here:
She had six kittens in a location where a cat-killing dog lives. She was trapped for relocation, but by the time she arrived only four of her newborns made it to the Duncan Home For Wayward Cats.
We want to do all we can to make sure this little family get to live their cat lives and we need your help to do it.
Your contributions will help cover the estimated $1100 in costs anticipated to be incurred by The Duncan Home For Wayward Cats to get this feral mama cat (Queen) and her kittens ready for adoption in a few months.
Full breakdown of cost details below.
Her kitten names are to be determined
Your collective contributions will help cover their care costs if no extra vet visits or treatments are required before adoption.
They all need homes.
Call if questions or if you are interested in fostering or adopting. 🙂
(903) 263-9807 Please share their story widely. 🙂
The list of supportive care costs anticipated are:
- $65 initial family vet exam (Henderson Animal Care)
- $27 gets one month of food & treats (please consider giving for more than one month)
- $12 gets one month litter (please consider giving for more than one month)
- $50 Neuter via Animal Protection League
- $35 Vaccinations: (Rabies, Distemper, Leukemia) (APL)
- $5 Earmites (if present) (APL)
- $18 Wormer (Rounds, Hooks & Tapes) Profender
- $35 FIV/FeLV SNAP Test (APL)
- $30 Microchip (APL)
Your collective $207 contribution per cat (5) + initial family vet exam $65 = ($1,100) will help cover their care costs if no extra vet visits or treatments are required before adoption.
Please give what you can and encourage others to give what they can to help provide for this little family's needs until forever homes can be found for them.